EN Motoren BV considers the protection of personal data essential. We process your data with the greatest possible care. With this privacy statement we inform you about how we handle personal data as laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). We use your personal data to conclude and implement a possible agreement with you. This applies to (potential) customers, suppliers and parties where we purchase goods and/or services.
Why does EN Motors need your information?
If you use services or products from EN Motors, we need information from you in order to be able to communicate with you smoothly and efficiently. This data is a necessary and contractual condition to conclude an agreement.
Processing: basis and legitimate interests
The processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the following principles from art. 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation:
- Execution of an agreement
- Legal obligations
- Fulfilling a public interest task or exercising public authority
- The legitimate interest of EN or a third party
Purposes for processing personal data
EN Motors processes your personal data for the purposes stated below:
- Building and maintaining customer relationships including maintaining a direct relationship between the responsible party, dealers, service partners and related financial service providers, including for commercial purposes.
- Processing orders (including invoicing), processing in financial administration and logistical processing.
- Offering customer service including service related to the purchase of services and products, fulfilling warranty obligations and product revocations for our own services and those of dealers or service partners, handling complaints and requests.
- Conducting market research to improve our business operations, brands, services and products.
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Approach you with commercial information. You always have the option to unsubscribe (methods to do so are clearly indicated).
- Improve the content of our communication by tailoring it to your personal preference.
- The (further) development and improvement of new and existing products and services.
- Measuring customer satisfaction, providing management information and determining the overall business strategy.
- Complying with legal obligations, settlement of disputes and enforcement of our rights and agreements.
Retention of data
If you have requested an estimate from us but you have not become a client, we will delete your data no later than one year after our last contact. If we have received an estimate from you, but we have not become a client of yours, your data will be deleted no later than one year after our last contact. If you have become a client of ours or we are your client, we will keep your personal data for a period of seven years after the end of the financial year in which the agreement with you was fully implemented. The period of seven years corresponds to the period in which we are obliged to keep our records for the Dutch tax authorities. After this period we will delete your personal data.
Sharing your data with third parties
We only share your data with other organizations if this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude an agreement with organizations that need your information on behalf of us. They must ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. EN motors remains responsible for the processing of your personal data
View, modify, and delete your data
You have the right to view, modify, and delete your personal data. You can submit a request to EN Motors via our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data is secure
EN Motoren takes measures to prevent abuse, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized changes. If you have any indications of abuse or the impression that your data is not properly secured, you can contact us by e-mail, email@example.com, or by phone, 024 3502424.
EN Motoren BV
6534 AJ Nijmegen
Tel. 024 3502424