EN motoren nijmegen BV was founded in 1927 and remained a young and dynamic company through the years. All our engineers are highly trained and specialists in their field.
EN motoren nijmegen BV supplies technological high-end standard, as well as customised electric motors to industrial end users at economical prices. We collaborate with customers and suppliers in order to be constantly aware of the latest developments in the field of electric motors. We continuously update our staff’s knowledge and to fully comply with its customers’ specific requirements.
We engineer and produce our electric motors with the high-grade equipment available in our factory in Nijmegen. Our experience and specialized knowledge guarantees high-quality products.
Our company is ISO 9001 certified since 1994.
We are specialized in the production of electric motors for industrial use.
Beside standard electric motors, we are able to manufacture a wide range of customised electric motors for your specific needs. Also special designs can be made on request
Supplying standard motors from stock
We carry stock of standard low voltage motors ranging from size IEC63 to IEC355 and from 0.12kW to 315kW.
We are able to supply standard motors within a very short delivery time, if necessary on the same day.
Transforming standard motors into special solutions
We can modify standard motors into special motors according to the specific wishes of the customer.
- Manufacture shaft design to client wishes
- Manufacture hollow shafts
- Mount forced cooling with or without encoder
- Mount brakes for all frame sizes, protection up to IP68
- Mount backstops at the NDE side
- Mount special flanges
- Manufacture special bearing constructions for example high thrusts, high speeds etc.
- Modify Ex motors
- Change bearings at the NDE side into insulated bearings
- Change IEC into NEMA
- Make modifications on request
Transforming specific wishes and specifications into special motors
If the specific wishes of a customer are special to the extent that it is not possible to modify a standard motor to fit his or her needs, we can still design and manufacture customised motors from scratch.
- Submersible motors (IP68) for a wide range of applications, e.g. ship propulsion or submersible pump motors
- High speed electric motors
- Stainless steel motors
- Motors for use in very harsh environments