You will be making parts for our electric motors as a conventional machinist. Steel, aluminium, bronze and stainless steel parts in a small series or a few pieces. From basic material you work toward an end product.
You will be working with other colleagues in the machining department.
Now, this is how it's done
- Determine the routing order,
- Critical assessment of the production process,
- To be able to read technical drawings,
- Select and install the correct tools,
- Carry out product controle,
- Manufacture prototypes,
- Finish the product by grinding or deburring, and
- Perform (preventive) maintenance on the lathes.
EN Motors: almost for 100 years a concept in the world of electric motors with a wealth of design knowledge and experience, modify and produce all thinkable sorts of electric motors. With more than 30 employees we are full of energy, ambitious and mutually engaged. .
That we have traditionally been a family business, you will feel the relaxed, collegiate and informal atmosphere. No week passes without the weekly tosti’s and soup at lunch and the friday afternoon drink as a stop-off of the week.
You have got it
- You are accurate
- You have an eye for detail
- You find quality very important
- You show initiative
- You can read a bill of materials and technical drawings
A completed training as (all round) will be more extensive with some experience of a conventional lathe will be great.
You will do it
- a market-oriented salary.
- 27 vacation days and en 13 adv days.
- Travel allowance of 0,19 per kilometres.
- Fixed working hours from 7.45 to 16.15 o’clock.
- A full-time job with a view to a permanent employment.
Are you the one who will strengthen our production team? Apply fort his full-time job at EN Motors.
Send an e-mail with your motivation and CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any questions? Ingrid Hamming can give you the answers. Call 024 3502424